wtorek, 21 sierpnia 2012

Parc animalier L'Arche Féline, Vascoeuil, Normandie


It’s a paradise for cat lovers, children, adults or simply people who are searching the best cat breed !  The park is divided in few parts; you can find there large boxes with cats, open for visitors garden for cats (where you can be in contact with them), parts for older animals and kittens to sell, pets hotel and little shop. People who created this place are very fascinated of cats who are treated with love !

There are about 32 cat breeds. You can find there: Abyssinian, American Curl, Bengal, Bombay, British Shorthair and Longhair, Devon Rex, Exotic Shorthair, Maine Coon, Ocicat, Persian, Russian Blue, Selkirk Rex, Siamese, Sphynx… 

It’s very easy to find. It’s just next to famous castle of Vascoeuil !











6 komentarzy:

  1. wow they are all adorable friends!
    Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
    Luna

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Aww , they are all sooo cute <3
    Glad you found my blogg and left a comment so I could find my way to your beutiful blog :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Maybe my cats wouldn't mind me going for a vacation if they could stay at a place like this!!! :-)

    Nanina

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I think it's always hard to leave our pets, especially cats... I've got two lovely cats and believe me that sometimes I prefer to stay home or... take them with me ;)

      Usuń

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your kind comment. It is more than welcome and greatly appreciated.