poniedziałek, 8 października 2012

Blagaj, Bosnia and Herzegovina



Everyone goes to Herzegovina to see the famous Old Bridge in Mostar. But once you’re there, you should visit a little village about 15km far from Mostar.  More, that’s the best destination for a weekend if you’re thinking of feeling nature and making you far from noise of the city!
Blagaj is the most famous of historical Dervish Monastery situated at the spring of the Buna river. It’s built around 1520 and it’s considered as a national monument. 



Around Tekija there are lots of little restaurants. Surly you should try trout. It’s the best fish I’ve ever tasted !





There is also Old Fort on the hill above to Blagaj. Bosnian queen Katarina Kosača-Kotromanić was born there.  You just need to make about 30 minutes walk to climb on the top. View of the village is amazing !

  


11 komentarzy:

  1. wow! awesome photos and lots of travelling!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is such a beautiful country. I enjoy so much seeing your photos and wondering about the sights, sounds, and smells of a far away place. Yummy...the fish looks delicious.

    Nanina

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Odpowiedzi
    1. Come COME come !!!!
      Foma and Behemot will be happy there too ! ;)

      Usuń
  4. Such awesome pictures of your beautiful country. I wish I could see all of this in person, but since I cannot, I thank you for sharing a part of your world here.

    Many blessings to you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Bosnia isn't my country. This country stole my heart... I simply live here for a while...
      Big Hugs !

      Usuń
    2. Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. Still these are very nice pictures and I am glad you are sharing them :-)

      Hugsss

      Usuń
  5. Hmmm the meal looks delicious!
    Bosnia has such a beautiful nature!
    Hugs
    Léia

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your kind comment. It is more than welcome and greatly appreciated.